The Northern Peninsula Family Resource Centre Inc. is an organization that was formed in May of 1999 as a result of the announcement of the National Child Benefit Provincial Reinvestment Plan. The organization is governed by a Board of Directors that is made up of representatives from Health, Education, Municipalities, Justice, Community Groups and 50% consumers.
Main Brook Job Ad,
Northern Peninsula Family Resource Centre
Main Brook, NL
7 hrs per week (Permanent)
- It is preferred that the successful candidate have a diploma in Early Childhood Education and/or equivalent work experience with young children in a group setting. This experience would normally come from post secondary training in Social work, Psychology or some other combination of training and experience.
- The successful candidate must possess an understanding of child development, child health and safety, positive parenting and social readiness.
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and have strong communication skills.
- This person must also display a proven ability to work in a team approach with parents, children and community groups.
The successful applicant will be asked to provide a Certificate of Conduct, Child Protection Record Check, work flexible hours and have access to a vehicle.
• Start date for job – Immediately
• $ 14.44 per hour
Please e-mail resume with two references in Microsoft Word to Charmaine Cull at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 14, 2016.
Click here for complete listing of News and Events